Group

Huangfan Industrial

History

1938

JuneIn order to resist the Japanese army's westward advance, the Chiang Kai-shek government "replaced soldiers with water" and opened the Huangfanqu Huayuankou embankment in Zhengzhou. The surging Huangfanqu water poured thousands of miles, and the Wanli Plain became a Zeguo. 44 counties and cities in Henan, Anhui and Jiangsu provinces were hit by floods. The Huangfanqu flooded for eight years, resulting in a 54000 square kilometer Huangfanqu flood area.

1945

The China Branch of the United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration began relief work in the Huangfanqu.

1947

NovemberAfter the General Administration of Rehabilitation and Relief was abolished, the National Government established the "Huangfanqu District Rehabilitation Bureau of the Executive Yuan" to take over all the work of the former United Nations Relief Administration in China.

1950

FebruaryThe "Central Huangfanqu Renaissance Committee" was established, and Chen Yun, Vice Premier of the Government Affairs Council, concurrently served as its director. MarchHenan Province established the "Rejuvenation Bureau of the Central Huangfanqu Revival Committee". Wu Zhipu, then chairman of the provincial government, served as the director, and Zhao Yiming and Lu Yanling served as the deputy directors. DecemberZhao Yiming and Lu Yanling were appointed by Wu Zhipu to report to the Central Huangfanqu Revitalization Committee. Premier Zhou Enlai attended the meeting to listen to the report. He was very satisfied with the work of the Huangfanqu Revitalization and instructed that the reclaimed land could be distributed to farmers according to households. Farmers can not be divided, the Huangfanqu can build a large farm. And personally named the farm as the Huangfanqu Farm.

1951

JanuaryState-run Huangfanqu farms were formally established on the basis of the former Huangfanqu Rehabilitation Bureau. The first director was Lu Yanling, former deputy director of the Huangfanqu Rejuvenation Bureau. The farm belonged to the Central Department of Agriculture from January 1951 to December 1951

1952

From January to December 1953, it belonged to the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry of the Central South Military and Political Commission.